The following document illustrates the policy followed by Vis Srl (hereinafter "Data Controller"), concerning the processing of data collected on the websites www.visjam.com and www.shopvis.eu (hereinafter “website”). therefore, we invite you to read it before communicating any personal data.
The processing of your personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, limitation of purpose and preservation, minimization and accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, as well as the principle of accountability. Your personal data will therefore be processed in accordance both with Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 – “Personal Data Protection Code”and with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 or GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “Regulation”)
We inform you that the personal data processed may be constituted - also depending on your decisions on how to use the services - by textual information, images or any other information suitable to make the individual identified or identifiable, depending on the type of services requested.
The Data Controller is Vis srl, with registered office at the Via Al Ponte n.9 – 23030 Lovero (SO) – ITALY.
PERSONAL DATA OBJECT OF TREATMENT
1. Navigation data
During their normal activities, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the website acquire some personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified subjects and the Data Controller will not attempt in any way to relate the data contained in the protocols of its servers with the people who visited the website. However, such data, through processing and merging with data held by third parties, by their very nature, could make it possible to identify users. As an example, this category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the Website, Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) sequences of the requested resources, the time of request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters related to the user's operating system. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website, in order to check its correct functioning, identify anomalies and/or abuses, as well as to better structure the Website itself. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Website or third parties.
2. Data provided voluntarily by you
- For the registration to the “Reserved Area” of the website. The personal data requested to allow the creation of your account are: username, password, name, surname, address of invoice and shipment, phone number, e-mail address, VAT identification number/ Italian fiscal code if necessary.
- For the conclusion of one commercial transaction in the “E-shop” section. The personal data and the information requested are related to the transaction itself, for example: identification number, contact data, address for shipment, payment data, invoice data if this option has been selected.
- For the registration to the newsletter . The personal data requested are: name, surname and e-mail address.
- For the requests made through the compilation of the forms in the “Contacts” section (or sending a messages to the contacts of the Data Controller present on the website). The personal data and the information requested are: name, surname, e-mail address and content of the sent message.
3. Third party data provided voluntarily by you
When you use particular services, third parties personal data, which you have provided to Data Controller, may be processed. With respect to these assumptions, you are the independent data controller, assuming all the legal obligations and responsibilities. In this sense, you give on the point the widest indemnity with respect to any claim, request for compensation for damage from treatment, which should be received by the Data Controller from third parties, whose personal data have been processed through your use of Website services in violation of the applicable rules on the protection of personal data. In any case, if you provide or otherwise treat personal data of third parties in the use of the Website you guarantee from now - assuming all related liabilities - that this particular hypothesis of treatment is based on the prior acquisition - on your part - of the consent of the third party to the processing of his/her information.
The information on cookies are available at the following link: http://www.visjam.com/en/home/info/cookie-policy.html
PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data will be processed, where necessary with your consent, for the following purposes:
- to fulfill any obligations under applicable laws, regulations or Community legislation, as well as satisfy requests from authorities;
- to allow the navigation of the site, access to its pages and sections, use its functions and its services (including the interactions with the social network profiles);
- to allow the registration to the “Reserved Area” and the use of the services reserved for the registered users;
- to allow the commercial transactions in the “E-shop” section of the website and consequently manage every step of the transition (payment accepting, order processing, shipment);
- to allow the Data Controller to keep the regular accounting records and its related obligations in accounting, fiscal and administrative matters;
- to reply to specific requests of contact or information addressed to the Data Controller through the interaction with the “Contacts” section of the website;
- to send the newsletter signed by you, without prejudice to the possibility of unsubscribing from the list of recipients, by selecting the appropriate link in each message;
- for statistical purposes, without it being possible to trace your identity.
The processing of your data may be carried out using manual, computerized and telematic tools, also through automated methods designed to store, manage and transmit them; it will take place through appropriate tools, as far as it is reasonable and in the state of the art, to guarantee security and confidentiality through the use of suitable procedures that avoid the risk of loss, unauthorized access, illicit use and dissemination. The data are stored in computerized, electronic, and - in a residual way - paper archives, with full assurance of the security measures provided by the legislator. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data breach, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
OPTIONAL NATURE OF CONTRIBUTION OF DATA
Apart from what specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide the personal data in the different forms present on the website (for the registration to the “Reserved Area”, for the inscription to the newsletter or for the request of information) . Failure to communicate these data may make it impossible to provide the service requested.
HYPERLINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This website may contain links or references for access to other websites. The Company does not control the monitoring technologies of other websites, to which this Policy does not apply.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected may be disclosed to authorised third parties for activities strictly connected to and necessary for operation of the service, such as management of the IT system, or for processing by other companies for the same purposes. Apart from these cases, personal data will not be disclosed or given to anyone, unless specified in the contract or authorised by the data subjects. Personal data may therefore be transmitted to third parties, but only if:
- explicit consent has been given to the sharing of the data with third parties;
- it is necessary to share the information with third parties for the provision of the service requested;
- this is necessary to comply with requests from Judicial or Public Security Authorities.
PLACE WHERE THE DATA ARE PROCESSED
The processing associated with the web services of this website takes place at Tinext SA Viale Serfontana 7, 6834 - Morbio Inferiore - Switzerland, which performs the management of its server.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The subjects to which the personal data refer have the right to obtain the confirmation of their existence and to know their content and origin, to verify their correctness or to ask their integration, update or amendment (article from 15 to 22 of GDPR 2016/679) at any moment. Following article 15 et seq. of Regulation, they have the right to ask the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blockage of the data processed in breach of the law, as well as to oppose in any case to their processing for legitimate reasons.
Vis srl reviews its privacy and security policies regularly, and revises them if necessary in response to regulatory or organisational changes, or technological evolution. If changes are made to the policies, the new version will be published in this page of the website.
DEMANDS, COMPLAINTS, SUGGESTIONS AND EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS
Lovero, 9 July 2018