A special sweet to celebrate the spring.
Ingredients for 8 muffins:
- 1 organic egg
- 1 pot of yoghurt with flour 00
- 1 pot of yoghurt with sugar
- 1/2 packet of yeast
- 1/2 pot yoghurt with freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 pot with extra virgin olive oil
- 1 spoon of Bergamot Vis jam
For the covering:
- 150g white chocolate
For the decoration:
- bergamot Vis jam and mint leaves
In a bowl whip the egg with the sugar. Then add the flour and the yeast. Continue to mix and add the juice, the oil and the bergamot jam. Work the ingredients until you obtain a soft dough. Pour it in different paper cups, then put them over a baking-pan and cook them in a pre-heated oven to 170°C for about 20 minutes. Let them cool.
In the meantimes melt in bain-marie the white chocolate. Immerse only the top of the muffins into the melted chocolate. Decorate the muffins with some drops od jam and the mint leaves. Let them cool and serve.